Health Care 6020-87-7 Powder 99% Purity Creatine Monohydrate
Model No.: CZG-CM01
Alias: N- methyl guanidine acetic acid, creatine, creatine, sarcosine methyl guanidine acetic acid
Character: white powder
Category: Food Additives
Level: food grade
Molecular formula: H2O - C4H9N3O2
Molecular weight: 149.15
Packing: 25kg/ woven bag
Standard: enterprise standard
Uses: 1 food additives, Cosmetic surfactants, feed additives, beverage additives, pharmaceutical raw materials and additives, can also be directly made capsules, tablets, oral.
Creatine Monohydrate Introduction:
a water creatine is a pharmaceutical raw material and health care products additives. Can inhibit the production of muscle fatigue factors, relieve fatigue and tension, restore physical, can accelerate the synthesis of body protein, so that the muscles stronger, enhance muscle flexibility, lower cholesterol, blood lipids, blood glucose levels, improve the elderly people with muscular dystrophy, anti-aging.
Creatine monohydrate is a dietary supplement that athletes and many bodybuilders use to increase high intensity exercise performance, increase strength, have fuller looking muscles, increase body mass and have faster post workout muscle recovery.
Creatine Monohydrate Nutritional supplements:
A water creatine (creatine by) is known as the most popular and the most effective nutritional supplement one. The status of high enough to to keep pace with the protein products, ranking the "best selling supplements" list. It was rated as a "must use" of the body, but also other items of athletes, such as football, basketball players, and so on, want to improve their energy levels, the power of the people widely used.
The chemical name for Creatine is methyl guanidine-acetic acid. Creatine is a natural substance found in our muscle cells, especially around the skeletal muscle (about 95% of the body's creatine supply) with the remaining 5% stored in other parts of the body. Creatine is a metabolite produced in the body which mainly consists of three amino acids - methionine, arginine, and glycine.
Our liver has the ability to combine these three amino acids and make creatine. The pancreas and the kidneys also synthesize a small amount of creatine when necessary. Another source for creatine is our diet. We can also get creatine by taking it as a dietary supplement. Although it comes in many different forms, the most common formula used for athletic purposes is creatine monohydrate.
Creatine Monohydrate Applications:
1). Food additive
2). Cosmetics surfactants
3). Nutrition enhancer
4). Pharmaceutical ingredient
5). Health product
Benefits of Creatine Monohydrate:
1). Enhanced muscle mass/strength
2). Increased muscle energy availability
3). Increased power output (more sets/reps)
4). Weight gain
Payment method: Escrow, Western Union, Paypal, TT, L/C.
Shipping method: Fedex, DHL, EMS or by SEA
Delivery time: within 3days after payment, 7-10days to arrive.
1) Contact me about what you need and your quantity, we will quoted you details.
2) Finish the payment.
3) We will arrange to send parcel out within 3days after payment, when tracking number updates, we will email you.
4) Parcel delivered.
Offical website: http://www.czgpharmacy.com/.
|Product Name||Protein content|
|Whey protein concentrate||70%~80%|
|Whey protein Isolate||80%~90%|
|Product with Flavor||Content|
|Whey protein (Vanilla,Banana,Chocolate, |
|Fruit Powder(Flavouring essence)+Whey protein+other|
|Casein Powder (Vanilla,Banana,Chocolate, |
|Fruit Powder(Flavouring essence)+Casein Powder + |
|Whey protein concentrater(Vanilla,Banana, |
|Fruit Powder(Flavouring essence)+Whey protein |
concentrate + other
|Whey protein Isolate(Vanilla,Banana, |
|Fruit Powder(Flavouring essence)+Whey protein Isolate |
|Amino acid albumen powder drinks with |
|Fruit Powder(Flavouring essence)+Whey protein + |
BCAA+Carbohydrate + Other
|Branched chain amino acid (Instant dissolved)||Hydrolysis Process BCAA2:1:1|
|Hydrolysis Process BCAA4:1:1|
W-hats-app: +86 18861115106
Tel: +86 18861115106
Please feel free to contact me for more details! Contact us if you need more details on Creatine Monohydrate. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Creatine、Monohydrate. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Healthcare Materals