Model No.: Ballbar
MACHINE TOOL PERFORMANCE VERIFICATION
With wireless Bluetooth connectivity, long battery life, & a sample rate of 1000 Hz the API Ballbar is the essential tool for CNC performance verification.
By utilizing the Wireless Ballbar in your CNC maintenance cycle, you can identify machine errors & prevent machine tool deficiencies that ruin production processes.
The Ballbar is a simple, cost-effective solution that is designed to improve overall machining quality. The Ballbar will reduce scrap, setup times, and production costs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
WIRELESS OPERATION & EXTENDED BATTERY
Connect wirelessly to the API VeriComp Software with Bluetooth connectivity and 8 hour rechargable battery.
POWERFUL DIAGNOSTIC TOOL
Capable of measuring lathes or CNC machines at any sweep angle within the 360o circular path to identify and diagnose servo and mechanical errors.
EARLY DETECTION TOOL & MAINTENANCE
Add Ballbar Performance Verification to your regular maintenance cycle to identify and predict machine errors, reducing scrap, setup times, and production costs.
Perform multiple measurements in a single, simple setup to identify all machine servo errors with an intuitive analysis.
COMPLETE DIAGNOSTIC PACKAGE
Complement your API suite of products with the XD Laser and Spindle Analyzer for a complete CNC solution.
API’s wireless Ballbar easily measures CNC machine performance to predict and diagnose servo errors and path deviations. The Ballbar is a simple, cost-effective solution that is designed to improve overall machining quality and reduce costs to all end users. Measurements include:
- Servo Lag
- Scale Mismatch
- Machine & Servo Vibration
Automated Precision Inc.
Automated Precision Inc. is a world leader of advanced metrology solutions for industry. Founded by Dr . Kam Lau in 1987, API has pioneered progressively higher standards of accuracy for coordinate measuring and machine tool operation. API products are installed and used by all of the world's leading automotive, aerospace, machine tool, and CMM manufacturers.
API is prepared and equipped to provide hardware and software solutions for all complex problems encountered in the industry.
API has pioneered the development of many advanced measuring and sensing systems. These include laser trackers, autocollimators, rotary calibration devices, alignment lasers, high precision 2D and 3D digital scanning and probe systems, as well as an articulated CMM probing wrist. API is continuously engaged in research and development to better enhance your manufacturing capability and the quality of the products you produce.
- Company Name: Automated Precision Inc.
- Representative: KAM CHIU LAU
- Product/Service: Laser Tracker , Laser Interferometer , Measuring Service , Machine Tool Calibration , Reverse Engineering , 3D Scanning
- Capital (Million US $): US$1.01 Million
- Year Established: 2004
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 51 -60 People
- No. of QC Staff: 51 -60 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.333 Nanyi Rd, Chengdu
- Contact Person: Mr. Duan Jiaheng
- Tel: 86-010-59796858
Premium Related Products